Anything can happen on this page from marketing and business to productivity, product and job search, recruitment, advice, travel and more.
Check out the latest, my interview with Aryo Falakrou, a home designer to meet your mindset and more:
- Content Creation, Making Lace in Prison, Decluttering, Freebies, and a Family Recipe for Baked BeansSometimes entrepreneurs have a lot on the burners: dinner, cleaning house and content are all simmering as Zoom classes play.
- 🆙 Conversions, Writers Independence in 17 Months, ⚡ Hot Digital Writing News, Free Summer Read [till July 6] and How an Unremarkable Appliance Sparks Big SmilesAmp up sales conversions with more new formats, channels, and better writing, both professionally and personally, plus grab free summer reading and sweet lifehacks.
- Making Money With “Coopetors,” Book Marketing, Harvard Insights, Top Startup Writers, Magic in Tools, Trips, and a Potluck RecipeFind marketing tips, original and favorite curations with shots from a beautiful national park, free stuff and a little bit of fun.
- 3 Steps to Improved RelationshipsWith a little practice, this assessment, agreement and reassessment routine takes grief out of head-butting caused by poor assumptions, probably saving time and money. A WIN-WIN for all parties.
- 📰 The Astonishing Revelation Behind a Graphic Design Staple💎 Moral(s) of this story: Things are not always what they seem. Don’t take anything for granted. Often, a little research turns up a true gem.
- Who Will Grant Your Last Wishes?Marketers have zillions of accounts, subscriptions and income streams on top of the normal set of financial accounts, physical assets and legal agreements to address with legacy planning.
- Plagued by Procrastination and Bad Decisions?Learn how to cultivate your intuition to make smarter decisions more quickly.
- Aryo Falakrou, architectural home designer designs for mindset tooAryo Falakrou, architectural designer and author of Beyond Ages, A Smooth Transition to Independent Living, lives and breathes his philosophy to make homes harmonious and beautiful, as well as functional.
- Fight Procrastination Day ~ Every DayHow the bullet journal method helped me fight procrastination every day of the year to relax and be more productive, not just on #FightProcrastinationDay.
- My Favorite Marketing & Business Books that I RecommendFind my recommended readings on marketing and business as well as those of Seth Godin and others.
- A Passion to Teach
- Enrich Your Life: Be “Open to Receive”Profit from an Open Mind While I’m convinced that hard work plays the largest part of success, I also allow for a concept – call it destiny – to help explain good fortune. However,...