Aggregate volumes of great content easily with an RSS feed reader
Save time while enhancing thought leadership by sharing
You want lots of great content to impress your web visitors that you are a knowledgeable thought leader. Stay on top of key legislation and trends affecting your industry. Cull through volumes quickly with a feed reader; then review and publish commentaries on the news.
You don’t have to create it all yourself. Draw from sources that inspire you. Share important information, industry facts and educated opinions.
Use a feed reader to:
- Regularly collect posts and content from valued sources
- Shorten the time to choose the greatest amount of relevant subject matter
Really Simple Syndication, or RSS, is one way that sites can share updates, such as new blog posts, newsletters, notices, product information pages, community announcements and more. Bloggers use RSS feed readers to automatically pull and organize content from various favorite sources into one place. They return to these sites and folders to quickly search and select specific items, to do research on white papers and to choose articles of interest to their audience.
How to set up feed reader
- Choose a feed reader
- Many are free. Here’s a link to a list: https://zapier.com/blog/best-rss-feed-reader-apps/
- Find the RSS link to favorite sites
- Copy a link to the site, blog or look for RSS, More or Share icons
- Paste the link into the feed reader to add a subscription
- Content from that link will populate in reader and continue as new content is posted.