10 Marketing Freebies
Free content development course, ideas and toolsMarketers seeking freebies: 10+ favorite selections for content development, ideas and tools. Ok, there are actually a few more than 10; more like a baker's dozen-ish. Enjoy! Click To Tweet
1, GrooveFunnels.com is a free software suite meant to compete with ClickFunnels. Build landing pages, funnels, run an affiliate program and shopping cart. This offer may only be up for a limited time, so if you are interested, grab it soon (affiliate link; according to Groove support “We are currently giving GroovePage lite, Groovesell, and GrooveAffiliate for free for life”).
2. Grab Content Traffic Kickstarter, a free course to build content that converts from Kim Doyal. I took this course and loved it. Both professionals and amateurs can learn a thing or two from Kim’s experience and wisdom.
3, Get 120 Blog Post Ideas here from Ruth Soukup’s Elite Blog Academy.
Fast path to cash
6. Sell other people’s stuff through affiliate programs: Matt McWilliams provides The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Resources Page on your site. Here’s one of the most elaborate resource examples to draw inspiration from by Pat Flynn.
7. Get tips to write, promote & sell books: Free guides from BookBaby.
8. List building ~ Steps to set up your email list with ideas for free gifts, follow-up emails and monetizing your list: 10 Days Of List-Building Madness from Eva Gregory.
Get paid for speaking, develop your email list and sell more
9. While summits have moved online during Corona, get The Ultimate Stage Guide from Pete Vargas’ team at Advance Your Reach (look for the pop-up). Scroll through 1,000s of stages in lots of great categories. For instance, podcasts by category: personal development, health, education and the arts. Or his 80 Types of Revenue-generating Stages.
Here is Steve Olsher’s Ultimate Directory of Podcasters – List of 670 podcasters.
Check out Podcastguests.com/directory and sign up to get weekly emails with podcasts seeking guests.
10. Be a great podcast guest with Kathleen Gage’s Podcast Interview Checklist (affiliate link: while the checklist is free, you may find other services to buy).
Disclosure: I may receive a small fee or credits should you click or buy other products beyond the freebies offered through my affiliate links.